I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Accessories 2

This is a really cute heart shaped necklace I found at Claire's. I'm a little obsessed with it haha, I defiantly wear this one the most.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another one of my heart shaped necklaces. I got this one forever ago, but I still love how simple yet big it is, and how I can just throw it on and it goes with most of my shirts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a really gorgeous simple necklace I have. It's really beautiful when it hits the light. Very simple with the different shaped circles, but still very nice when paired up with the right earrings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is defiantly one of my favorite more complicated necklaces. I love how the colors and different shapes work together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely love wearing chain type necklaces. I think it really adds to a simple outfit. I wear these a lot, especially the type you can clip to your shirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this cute little beachy type necklace a while ago. It's unique, very simple, and light.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a really gorgeous rock necklace I have bought a while ago. It's really nicely polished and different.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a really beautiful necklace my mom gave me a while ago. Its design is made out of different colors of sand, and the outer sold is made of glass. Very unique and nicely hand made.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Jonna said...

You have very nice accessories :)
The 4th necklace is so beautiful! And I like the chain type necklace too :) And the colours in the last one.. So pretty! x

Timeless Fashionista said...

The chain necklace shown is pretty... I have one like that. I followed your blog also!

-Timeless Fashionista

Check out my blog...
www.timelessfashionista.net

libys11 said...

wow.. great accesories!! love the heart jewelry! :D

Animated Confessions