I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Accessories

This is one of my favorite most handy hair clips. Works great and still looks lovely if you don't feel like covering your hair over it. Not too sure where I got it from, but it was super cheap.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a super gorgeous flower clip I got from Claire's. I love the zebra touch and the feathers make it look really unique. It can be a hair clip or a broach. I prefer to wear it as a hair clip. Looks very nice with my hair up or down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is another beautiful flower clip/broach I found at Claire's. Pink is my favorite color and I love the use of glitter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are some really adorable bracelets I got a while ago. The top 2 reminded me of strawberry shortcake kind of haha, they are so cute together. The bottom 2 I bought for an 80's bar night. Love the pink zebra look, very "me".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is a really unique bracelet my aunty sent me a while ago. It's just a crazy collection of beads and rocks. It's so different and I love it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Absolutely LOVE this ring! I love how it's so complicated yet simple at the same time, and it goes with everything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is another really crazy bracelet my aunty sent me. Its just covered in crazy jewels and chains and different colored rocks. I love it! I've never seen anything quite like it before, and it really changes how people might view a simple outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jonna said...

I LOVE that zebra flower clip! It's super stunning!