I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Claire's 48 Shimmer Palette

I absolutely LOVE this new palette I bought a while ago from work. There are so many fun unique colors to play around with. All of the colors are very pigmented and shimmery. I find that it does stay on very long and it's totally worth it for its price. I just love the vibrant color selection and that they do work a lot better for a cheaper price compared to some of the other eye shadow brands out there. As you can tell from the pictures I've used it a lot haha and am really enjoying it so far.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Looks like a nice palette! Hope to see some of your make up experiments with it someday? ^_^ x