I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Monday, June 21, 2010

Friend's photoshop photoshoot for class

One of my friends just took a few pictures and we played around with them for her class project a little while ago. It was pretty fun and I loved some of the pictures she chose to use for the project.
Before I sell my grad dress soon she will also be taking more creative pictures for me with less photoshop of course this time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not really a fan of this picture, but I love my makeup here. Plus it shows my grad ring :) vvv
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicsmall black heart/ Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Jonna said...

Gorgeous pictures!! :)

PersonalShop said...

Your make up is always perfect^^ I love it

libys11 said...

funky colors!! love the photos!! they turned out great! :D

Animated Confessions

lipstick cherry said...

hey hun, im having a huge makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out ;)