I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Graduation

Quite a bit of my younger friends are graduating this year from my old high school, and talking to them about it has made me miss grad and school a lot. I graduated in 2009 from Winnipeg's, Transcona Collegiate Institute (TCI). The entire last semester of grade 12 made me feel so proud and grown up. It was very stressful trying to juggle my exams and planning out my grad plans all at once, but still was so fun and worth it.
For convocation I just wore a simple summer dress and some of my mom's jewelry. For the dinner/dance I wore a beautiful pink puffy princess style dress, a tiara, and matching earrings/braclet. My necklace was very "me" it was a silver bow, it just really made my outfit different and unexpected.
Of course I also wore my new grad ring too. It has a pink stone, the letters TCI and the year on the other side, and on the inside I had them put my initials.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPicsmall black heart/ Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Wow, you really look like a princess in that pink dress :D Awesome!