I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Views on DRUGS/ALCOHOL

I believe that we certainly do not need either, unless the drugs are used in proper medicine of course. Hard drugs are definatly a waste of time and money. Each of these things can cause a person along with others great issues throughout the time that they try it to all throughout the rest of their lives. We need to teach more people how to say no and that they do not need these powerful things. All sorts of people are torn apart by drugs and alcohol and the number is increasing. Alcohol isn't as dangerous in my opinion as long as it is controlled.
Again this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

martini Pictures, Images and Photos

my favorite Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Jonna said...

You're right, we certainly do not need them.. But, there's lots of things in life that we don't need but still want.. :/ Don't know about drugs but alcohol is ok, but not too much/ too often..