I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Inspiring Quotes

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty for I will be your wine. With this candle I will light your way in darkness. With this ring I ask you to be mine." -Corpse Bride


"Throughout the years I have learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can never replace having been there, memories good or bad,will bring tears, and that words can never replace the feelings. I have also learned that I am nothing without those who have been there for me along the way." -unknown


"I am nothing special; I am the combined efforts of everyone I have ever known." -Audrey Hepburn


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!" -Dr.Seuss


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe


"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." - Marilyn Monroe


"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe

marilyn monroe Pictures, Images and Photos
Marilyn Monroe Pictures, Images and Photos
marilyn monroe Pictures, Images and Photos


2 comments:

Jonna said...

Lovely quotes & pictures of Marilyn Monroe! I see you started following my blog, and so I started following yours.. Yay, I'm the first one! :D You're just started blogging and I'm so excited to see your future posts!
Btw, love your banner, you look very beautiful! :) x

ammwiich said...

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe I LOVE THIS ONE :)It's so true