I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunsilk Blonde Bombshell Color Boost

I few weeks ago I started using this product to test it out and see if it makes any difference on my naturally blonde hair, because I didn't have time to go get my hair re-touched professionally right away and it was super cheap. I've been using it at the most 3 times a week, and even after my first attempt at it I really saw a huge improvement! I'm loving how my hair looks and think I'm going to stick to this product for my hair; or at least until it starts to get a bit nicer outside and the sun starts to do the work for me. I defiantly recommend it to anyone in the same situation as me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jonna said...

I'd probably try it too if I still had blonde hair.. Love to hear about new products :) Wow, so many new blog posts from you! x