I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Canada's Next Top Model - Meaghan Waller

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favourite shows EVER, is Canada’s Next Top Model (I also love American’s …)
This last season I was really into watching, I HAD to watch every episode haha. The one girl Meaghan Waller, was my favourite from the start. She’s just so naturally pretty and sweet, compared to most of the other girls I got a much better vibe from watching her throughout the season. Considering she was totally green to the whole modeling thing, she really impressed everyone. I guess I didn’t notice until half way through the show, but I found out she is from Winnipeg! Which I find really cool haha, because I can’t think of anyone somewhat famous from this small town. This made me root for her even more! When she won I was sooo happy for her and thought she really deserved it. I did like the other final girls, Nikita and Linsay, but I think she wanted it more, and of course deserved it. Since then she’s been skyrocketed into the industry,


Also a few months ago when I was still working at Starbucks, she came by and bought a drink from us. It was so neat seeing her and she's really friendly and exactly how she acted on the show hehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Monica

No comments: