I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Friday, July 9, 2010

Facts and Questions Tags

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Name: Monica
Nicknames: Momo, Mono(not nice haha, MAN-ica(again not nice haha), Monique, Mon.
Birthday: August 14th
Place of Birth: Vancouver
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Food services
Current city: Winnipeg

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Hair Length: About to my elbow I guess haha
Eye colour: Blueish Green
Best Feature: My eyes I think
Height: 5'11 ...haha I know I'm tall gah
Braces?: Nope
Piercing: Double piercing on each ear (hopefully belly button soon
Tattoos: None yet
Righty or Lefty: Right

Favourites:
Movie: I have too many, I like funny movies, Disney, or scary mostly.
Colours: PINK! :)
Song: Anything by Dance Gavin Dance and Go Periscope.
Candy: ANYTHINGGG!
Restaurant: Koya Japan, or Mongos Grill...MMmmm!
Store: I have too many.
School: Um probably my elementary school haha, was so fun.
Book: Don't have one really
Magazine: Again I like all kinds
Shoes: Hm, I can't pick just one kind, it depends on my outfit or where I'm going.

Currently:
Feeling: Happy but tired
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: noodles
Typing: These answers haha
Online: Yeah
Listening To: The TV
Thinking About: Wanting to go to the beach today! But I have to work :(
Wanting: LOTS OF MONEY and to see my bf
Watching: Muchmusic
Wearing: My work clothes

Future:
Want Children?: YES!
Want to be Married: YES!
Careers in Mind: Health care, or working with kids.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: NO lol
Alcohol: Yes, just socially
Smoked: I've tried it but I don't like the taste thankfully
Ran Away From Home: no
Broken a bone: no
Got an X-ray: Yea, too many times gr
Broken Someone's Heart: hmm hopefully not lol
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yeah
Had any health problems: Yes, I have a really serious form of scoliosis that makes my body insides pretty much twisted unlike other people with scoliosis blah.

Do You Believe In:
God: no
Miracles: Yeah
Love At First sight: yes
Ghosts: yes
Soul Mates: Of Course
Heaven: undecided,
Hell: no
Kiss on The First Date: depends
Yourself: Defiantly, you need to :)

And I tag all my followers, I would love to know more about you...

No comments: