I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fav Songs of the week

So I love music! I cannot go a day without listening to music, it's a problem haha. But I thought since I always am finding new bands and new songs I like, I will do a songs of the week blog post. I love all different kinds of music. Some of the bands I might include I have liked for a long time, but still.

They are in random order.

1. Teach me how to dougie - California swag district

2. Knockout - Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. Ashley - Escape the Fate (LOVE ALL OF THEIR SONGS FOR LIFE)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
4. 12 Hours, 630 Miles - Dance Gavin Dance (ONE OF MY FAV BANDS FOR SURE)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5. Make You Smile - +44
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

6. Baby's Got Her Gun Out - Rediscover (ONE OF MY FAVE BANDS)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7. Chick Flick Tears- Go Periscope (ONE OF MY FAV BANDS)

8. You're Pretty Good Looking - The White Stripes
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

9. Your Bigest Fan - Nevershoutnever!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10. Angels & Saints - Neverending White Lights
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YOU GUYS SHOULD DEFIANTLY CHECK THESE BANDS/SONGS OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY :)

ALSO!
A neat little fact- My cousin Brett Boivin is a great singer, and actually made his first music video for a song he wrote :)
Check it out! vvvvvv



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWUQUl5d64


What kinds of music do you guys like? :) Send me some awesome bands to check out! I always love to check out new music.

-Monica

6 comments:

CHANTELLE said...

my favourite artists are Owl City, Lady Gaga, The Plasticines, Imogen Heap, Lisa Mitchell and Regina Spektor! i'll be sure to check these out :) thanks for sharing & following! i'm following back - your blog is lovely ♥

FashionGirlMonica said...

@ CHANTELLE - I love Owl City, some of Lady Gaga, and Regina Spektor too. I'll be sure to check out those others thanks! Your blog is lovely too :) thanks for following hun

Mila said...

Love the last one!
My favorites are The Doors,Metallica,Joy Division,The Smiths......... :)

Jonna said...

Never heard any of those bands you mentioned..

My fave bands are Boy George, Culture Club, Dead Or Alive, Soft Cell..
Jeffree Star, Blood On The Dance Floor. :) x

IsauraQuevedo said...

I loved lil wayne! well I love beyonce,muse,miley cyrus,radiohead,snow patrol, the plasticines, james morrison, corinne bailey rae.. So many tipes os music, i even like classical music
xoxoo, lovely blog btw

FashionGirlMonica said...

Thanks everyone :)