I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello Kitty, love or hate?


When I was younger I always watched the Hello Kitty show, and now its transformed into this world wide huge trend, if you would even call it that. Over the years my room has grown and been covered in more and more cute little hello kitty decorations yay. I think as long as people know the Hello kitty history, and like the characters etc it's alright, otherwise people that just pretend they like it and really have no idea what it is or used to be, just following the trend is kind of silly.
What do you guys think about hello kitty? Has it gotten too out of hand?

-Amazing group of flowers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-PJ's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One of my friends made this Hello kitty Xmas card
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-My mom got me these really nice necklaces from one of her trips
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



4 comments:

Jonna said...

So cute! x

Donna Baby said...

its funny how im a huge fan of hello kitty but ive never seen a hello kitty show in my life! haha

Simoelles said...

I loveee hello kitty !! <3 Your blog are amazing ! xx

mythology20 said...

Do you like Hello Kitty? ..... hehe


follow me too :)

mythology20.blogspot.com