I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, July 10, 2010

HELP! Pick my outfit for the night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I'm going clubbing with my friend Saturday night, and I don't know what to wear!
I haven't decided on the accessories yet, but once I have the clothes that will be easy. I'm not sure if I want to wear a dress or a shirt and shorts, so I wanna know everyones opinion. Some of the things look really short, again it's because I'm tall haha. My legs are super long.
Sorry about the lighting and webcam pictures, my light bulb burnt out AGAIN, and I'm tall so it's difficult for me to take full body pictures with my camera because nothing in my room is the right height for me to level the camera haha.

#1
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



#2
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

#3
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

#4
This dress isn't see through although it looks it in the pictures haha. It's actually covered in sequence, and it has a small part above the knee where it is see through. Just clearing that up haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


#5
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Most likely I will wear these small black heals with any outfit I wear for the night.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

I like the 1st and 4th outfit. My gosh! I super envy your looong legs! You can rock any outfit with your sexy body!:-)

Joan said...

#3 definitely!! love it!!!

Michelle Chic said...

Love the 3rd look! very cute!

inge luciana said...

I think you need to wear the 4th. If the material is sequins, I think, it's very match for clubbing. And that dress is perfect!! I love sequins. :)

FashionGirlMonica said...

Thanks everyone! :) I decided to wear the first outfit to the first walk in pub, and after since we went home for a few drinks and food I decided to change into the #3 dress for the club later on. Thanks for all of your help! :) <3

Jonna said...

They're all stunning outfits :) 3rd is my favourite! x