I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love dresses!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I was looking through my dresses to see if I wanna sell any along with my grad dress for next year maybe, and I thought I'd just post a bunch of the favorites. I love fancy dresses, but I tend to wear shorter ones with leggings a lot more often. Anyways hope you guys like some of these :)
Do you guys like to wear dresses? What kinds are your favorite?!


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Nora-Schu said...

Cute dresses! I especially ADORE the last two :)

I love super short dresses haha.

Jonna said...

Amazing dresses! I could wear all of them ^_^ I LOVE dresses. x