I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, July 17, 2010

LIKE..OMG SHOES!

So I was recently cleaning out my room and decided to actually count how many pairs of shoes I have haha. I surprisingly don't have as many as I thought, which is good for my wallet haha. I love shoes, but I have certain favorites that I always wear, so I need to start wearing all of the others I have. I love heals, but I'm tall so it's hard for me to find ones that don't make me look like a giant haha, so I do have a lot of tiny heals/flats. But anyways.. here are a bunch of the ones I keep at the top of my list.

shoes Pictures, Images and Photos

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

You have such cute collection of shoes:-)

Emmy♥ said...

Your rockin' some hot shoe wear girl lol, I especially love the strawberry design shoes, I have them but with cherries on haha :D

xx
www.emmy792x.blogspot.com

Jonna said...

You have very lovely shoe collection! x