I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, July 31, 2010

A log of Packing, Planes, and PATIENCE

Hello lovely people,
So as I mentioned before I've been wanting to go to Vancouver for quite a while now. A few days ago, I bought my tickets! :) SO IT'S OFFICIAL! I'm leaving Winnipeg on the morning of Monday the 9th, and flying back home on the night of Friday the 20th. YAY! I'm soooo excited haha. I'm going to be staying with my auntie the entire time, and going to be seeing my "uncle", I call him my uncle but he is really my auntie's ex boyfriend, now they are just best friends, but they went out pretty much my entire life haha so I call him my uncle. I haven't seen him in probably around 9 years, so I'm super excited to see him with my auntie! I will also be seeing my amazing boyfriend of 2 years, while I'm there as well! :) He currently lives there, and it will be so great to see him while I'm there. With all of that said, I'm for sure going to be taking A LOT of pictures!

Even though this trip seems to be coming up quicker and quicker (because we also changed the dates a million times before I booked my tickets haha), it's still not coming quick enough!!!
I am being super impatient and every night feels like Christmas or something is the next morning haha.
I have been slowly putting my packing list together, because I want to be super prepared as always haha.
I was born in Vancouver and have visited too many times to count. If there's one thing I know, it's that you always have to be prepared for odd weather, it could rain any moment.

Now I have NO IDEA what I'm forgetting to pack you see haha. I know I'm going to bring probably a couple hundred bucks just in case along with all of my necessities.


This is what I have so far....
-Passport
-ID
-Money $
-Plane tickets
-Cellphone and charger
-Digital camera and charger
-Tooth brush and paste
-Makeup basics and remover
-Sunscreen
-Feminine products
-Journal
-Travel straighter and hairdryer
-Hairspray
-Travel fold up umbrella
-Headphones
-Glasses
-Candy and book (for the plane haha)
CLOTHES > (undecided) - lots of shirts
- skirt, shorts, capris
- Pjs
- Sweater
- Bathing suit
- Bras and underwear
- Socks
- one purse
- a few pieces of jewelry
- pair of flat shoes and runners?

Now hmm I have no idea what I am forgetting! If any of you have ides or comments about my list, please let me know :)

4 comments:

Emmy♥ said...

Have a great time hun ! I awarded you some blog awards check them out on my blog :) http://emmy792x.blogspot.com/2010/07/hello-again-beauties-love-just-keeps-on.html

xx

Jonna said...

Sounds fun! Have a great time. :) x

Marie said...

Have a fun and safe trip!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

marina said...

have a fun trip!!!!!!!!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
xx