I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Monday, July 5, 2010

Q&A along with a bit more info

Hey guys, so I've been planning on soon starting to make just simple videos to put on here as well. It might just be a lot faster to go through things (mostly questions). Plus I think it will be a lot more interesting than just reading all the time, and you'd get to see more of me! Which is....good? haha. I'll probably make more of me just answering questions and tags, rather than writing it all out, and we'll see how that goes. If it goes alright I'll make a bunch of random shopping adventures, and outfit of the day, etc. :)
Just something to make my blog more interesting for the future, because some people like to read more, and some like to watch more so yea :)

These are just random questions I've been asked, plus a bit of tag questions are mixed in here just to save time. You can use it as a tag if you like :)

--THINGS YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
There's a lot of stuff I never leave the house without. But if you mean in my purse I suppose my keys, cell phone, wallet, sun glasses/real glasses, eye liner, powder, lip gloss, gum, small hairspray, camera, and a brush of some sort.

--FAV FLOWER/COLOR/ANIMAL?
Stargazer Lily/Pink/Tiger

--FAV PERFUME/BODY SPRAY?
Sex in the city perfume/ any fruity smelling body spray really

--HEALS OR FLATS?
I love heals but I wear flats more cause I'm tall

--DO YOU DRINK?
Yes socially

--STARBUCKS / TIMS?
AH! I love them both!

--ARE YOU MARRIED?
No haha, in a few years maybe

--DO YOU HAVE A BF?
Yes :) <3

--HOW OLD ARE YOU?
18, turning 19 in august yay

--WHERE ABOUTS IN CANADA DO YOU LIVE?
Winnipeg,Manitoba

--WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
EVERYTHING?!?!? jk lol .. um clowns :S and heights

--FAV NUMBER?
13

--WHY DO YOU BITE YOUR NAILS?
It runs in my family, I hate it I try to quit!

SKIN
How many times do you wash your face?
um 2 times a day I think. Well at night I really wash it good, and in the morning its more like rinsing.

What skin type do you have?
Oily and dry.. it changes constantly boo.

Do you moisturize?
Yes

Do you use sun screen?
Yes, although I don't need to much.

Do you have freckles?
yes gah haha.. all over

What do you use for cleaning your face/removing makeup?
I use just any kind of those soapy cloths that you wet. They work so well for my skin.

MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
What I do is lightly apply Covergirl's trueblend and let that set, then use my FAVORITE, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse to touch up my face.


What do you think about fake eyelashes?
I personally only have been wearing them for special occasions, but I do like them.

Mascara?
ALWAYS! I have blonde hair, so without mascara it looks like I have no eye lashes haha. I don't have just one I stick to, I like pretty much any kind.

Favorite eye shadow colors?
I love blues and greens, cause they always make my eyes pop really intense. But I love any colors really, greys and browns are very nice.

Pencil/liquid eyeliner?
I use both, but most of the time liquid. It's just so much easier for me, and I find that it stays a lot longer. The only 2 kinds I ever use now are Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner, and the Revion Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen.

Favorite lipstick?
My 2 favorites are G lipsticks Princess lipstick, and pepperpink (not sure what brand it is, I've had it for months)

Lipgloss?
I use any kind really haha, but my favorite is G Wetslicks fruit spritzers #505 lipgloss.

Drugstore makeup?
I don't like to spend tons of money on experimenting with makeup products, so I usually go to drugstores and buy it yes.

Colorful /neutral shades of makeup?
I think it's fun to play with both :)

Leave the house with just THREE makeup item what would it be?
Hmm..my dream matte mousse, powder, and lipgloss.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could yes, but I always need to put on a little if I'm going to see people or work etc, otherwise going to the store for food and those kinds of thing who cares haha.

Do you think you look good without makeup on?
Um, I don't think I look bad..but not good, if that makes sense haha.

What do you think of makeup?
I LOVE IT! :)


Sorry for the long question post, but this way most of these questions get out of the way kind of :) What do you guys think about the video posting instead of a lot of text soon?
Hope you are all having a good day/night.
<3 Till next time, Monica

6 comments:

Jonna said...

Reading answers to random questions is so interesting :D

Yeah, it's a good idea to do some videos too! Makes the blog more interesting if there's videos and text instead of only text :) I've thought about making videos too, but I'm too insecure about my English pronunciation so I can't do videos yet.. lol x

FashionGirl said...

@ Jonna -Yeah I think so too :) I always love to hear different peoples answers to these types of questions.
As for the video thing I think it would still be fun to try out and you type in English very well! :)

Jonna said...

Maybe someday.. When I've practised speaking out loud enough too. I can type quite well but pronouncing is difficult and I really sound stupid :D hahah.

FashionGirl said...

@ Jonna- Awwh well I'm sure with practice it will come a lot more natural :) Learning a new language is very difficult.

CHANTELLE said...

what a fun read! aww, i want cute little freckles :) hmmm i've always been too scared to try liquid eyeliner, but my eyeliner pencil is nearly running out so maybe i'll buy so liquid eyeliner soon!

FashionGirlMonica said...

@ CHANTELLE - Aw haha well you can have some of my freckles and beauty marks, I have tons gah, especially during summer time. I defiantly recommend liquid eyeliner, it does take patients, but once you get the hang of it it's so easy and lovely :)