I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quite the trip! Van Disney Sea World



So as I said before I was born in Vancouver BC before I moved here back and forth. I haven't been there in forever now, and I decided that it would be a nice treat to myself to go make a trip there around my birthday coming up (August 14th)! I'm going to be 19 ..wow scary haha. My auntie and uncle who I'm pretty close with live there still and my boyfriend of 2 years had to move there for a while, so this way I will get to see everyone :). I'm just thinking about a week or so because I'll need to come home and celebrate my birthday with the rest of my family and friends hehe. But it will be nice to see them and see my old hometown for a while, I'm super excited and it's coming quicker and quicker! :D ❤

Last time I went on a trip it was a gift from my auntie, uncle, and cousin. Last year they asked me to come with them to Florida Disney World for my graduation/ birthday gift!! Of course I said yes, because I've never been and ever since I was little I wanted to go! So we all went for 2 weeks and came home just in time for Christmas. It was so neat to see the parks all done up in the Christmas decorations for the first time while we were there too! It was the most exciting 2 weeks of my life so far obviously! I felt like a little kid all over again haha but so did everyone else.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was so glad we could go to all of the Disney parks, and that we stayed in the Disney hotel too! It was so neat, and we made sure to see everything, take tons of pictures, see every character, and go on every ride more than once! One of the coolest things was that we got to see a lot of the props they used while making certain successful movies.
Our few last days in Florida we also went to Sea World for a day. I've been to one before but never quite as amusing as that one! Again went on every ride, and saw every show! I even got to feel a sting ray, which was scary and kind of stinky haha, but it was super neat! I also got to pet a dolphin which was super fun. At both Disney and Sea World, I loved everything, but I think the thing that got me the most excited was seeing the castle, it's just so beautiful to see in real life especially at night.
Aside from my lips getting super chapped, and accidentally stepping into a giant ant hill on the highway, I loved the entire adventure and defiantly plan on making another trip there one day!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Chip attacked me while we were eating dinner haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-LEGO people and dogs! I think I was the only one there that found this neat haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Manta was a new ride at Sea World when we were there. It was the scariest rollarcoaster ride I've ever been on!!! Super High and you are laying down on your belly and flying throughout the entire park! I found a shirt after the ride that showed the facts this is what it said.
Drops: 113 Ft
Length: 3,359 Ft
Height: 140 Ft
Ride Time: 2:35 mins
I was shaking so much when I got off I couldn't walk properly haha! But somehow I made myself go a few more times that day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Shamu show


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Beautiful night Castle, right after Tinkerbell flew over
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Day time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Only guy there I saw that made me feel short haha, too bad he's made of cardboard


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-We stood in line for 30 mins for a picture with Minnie and Mickey together, well worth it


-My three favorite rides at Disney
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rockin' RollarCoaster- super fast and loud and FUN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hollywood Tower of Terror Hotel- A ghostly ride which you go up the tower in an elevator and suddenly drop while in the dark and forced to stare above the entire park through an open window! SCARY but fun! (Worse as it gets darker outside!)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Space Mountain- FUNNIEST RIDE EVER! In the dark with tons of lazer lights to look at as you are being flung around!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you are all having a great day/night :)
-till next time, Monica









No comments: