I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random favorites

Really nice cheap jacket I found recently. It still needs to be ironed I know haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really pretty long shirt/dress. Love the purple and sequence.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Really cute light shorts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

These are 2 of my more exciting tights. I love to wear black tights with a lot of my clothes most of the time though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I LOVE THIS STORE! Bought a really nice jacket to dress up or down with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really cute black cover up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favorite animal print shirts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Really pretty beachy blue top
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice red checkered top
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Red hong kong sports jacket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cute nerdy cover up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty black top with silver beaded jewel belt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cute flowy top
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love this black longer sleeve coverup
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cute ripped up jean shorts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love this adorable grandpa sweater I found
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope you guys like some of this stuff :) I'm not sure if you find these types of posts interesting, with random stuff I have got recently. But anyways let me know :)

-Monica




3 comments:

Joan said...

lovely pieces!!

Jonna said...

I find these types of post interesting, especially your posts because you have amazing style :) x

FashionGirlMonica said...

aw thanks girls :) I also find these types of posts interesting to read, and it's fun to make my own :)