I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Monday, July 26, 2010

SEX IN THE CITY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This right here is one of the favorites of all time. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon, all stomp their way in the world of fashion. I watched most of the episodes but really got into it when the first movie came out. So when the second movie came out I was super excited and saw it asap! I love everything about both of the movies, and have watched them millions of times hehe. I think any girl could fall in love with this kind of a movie, the characters are just so addicting and really pull you into the story. It keeps you guessing and makes you really wonder what is going to happen in the end. If you haven’t seen these movies yet I defiantly recommend them if you have fashion fever too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have you girls watched the movies? Or were you more into the show? What did you think!?
-Monica

1 comment:

Jonna said...

I love the show, and the first movie! I still haven't seen the second movie though, I have to! x