I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shopping adventure lastnight

I picked up this really cute ring on sale last night. Its a rock filled with different shades of purple, grey, and black, covered with easy yet unique sparkles. I don't have many rings, and even fewer that I like to wear daily, but this one really caught my eye. I can see myself wearing it a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I also found a really neat scrunchy on sale with the ring. I don't usually wear my hair up outside of the house, but since it's starting to get hotter outside it would be a good push to start to. I really adds to a simple outfit with all of the golden beads wrapped around.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This really cute purse was on sale for ONLY $5.00 cdn. I found that unbelievable! It's very me, I love the neutral colored bigger bag/purse look. I constantly wear them so I thought why not! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So one thing about me is that I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ANIMAL PRINTS/PATTERNS! <3 When it comes to pretty much any kind of animal, as long as it is tasteful. I have so many purses and shirts with animal prints (mostly wild cats). I also have a few shoes but not too many, they are harder to find haha. So I found this really gorgeous spotted light see through cover up shirt. It was ONLY $2.99! Which I thought was crazy because I thought for sure someone else would of fought for it, but I guess someone had hid it in the rack, so lucky me! Its quite a bit of fabric but it's super light and comfy for summer time or fall even with a warmer cover up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this really unusual scarf covered in animal prints with a cheetah in one of the bottom corners. I love how large it is, so I can wear it in so many different ways. Surprisingly it was extremely cheap, so I just needed to buy it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


I picked up these really great heals, for only $10.00 cdn. I have been on a hunt for black simple but beautiful heals, with just a tiny bit of heal, for quite a while. I'm 5'11, and I love to wear heals but it's hard to find ones that don't make me super tall (because I am already tall as it is). TILL NOW!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this really nice purple shirt, I just fell in love with the sleeves.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also found this really simple long sleeve sweater. I love how thin it is, and the simple flower detail.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Another really gorgeous light animal print shirt I picked up for only $2.00! It's very flexible and lovely to wear off the shoulder as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a really nice vest I bought. I've always wanted a vest, but never found one that fit just right on my body. UNTIL NOW! I just love the buttons and the color of the vest. It's backless and also ties up with a cute bow in the back. It fits my body just right, very comfortable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I needed a new laptop skin because mine was getting gross looking. I found this really pretty design for only $2.00. It's actually a sticker cover that can come off if I needed it to, but otherwise won't peal off all gross.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is just a lovely necklace I got. I always wear necklaces, so I thought I might as well add another cheap one to my collection.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I picked up this makeup for a buck, and thought it's on sale so cheap I might as well try it out. Today I tried it for the first time and surprisingly it works awesome! I love all of the shadow colors, the blush is exactly the color I use everyday, and the lip colors are very pretty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CANDY! Always need it! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't own many gold pieces of jewerly, so I picked up this really cute heart necklace. It's hard to see in the picture but it also has very nice flower detailing inside of the heart.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a really gorgeous grey form fitting skirt I picked up for only $3.00
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just a tank top I picked up for this summer. I love all of the speckles!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another nice tank top I bought. Love the colors, flower designs, and bow straps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I picked up these really cute light shorts for a few bucks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lastly I got this really nice black kind of ruffle skirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks everyone!
Till next time :) Monica <3

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Nice finds :)

I LOVE animal prints too! I'm just trying to avoid buying more.. I have so much of them :') x

Erin (: said...

Love your taste in clothes.
XOXO, Erin.
http://gottalovebeautyx.blogspot.com/

FashionGirl said...

I'm currently in the same position with "trying to avoid buying more" haha. But I can't help it when I find a great sale! :P
Thanks Jonna :) always love what you have to say.

FashionGirl said...

Thanks Erin me too haha :)

Jonna said...

Hey, there's a tag for you on my blog :) x nukleopatra