I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Sunday, July 4, 2010

SUMMER!

Hey guys,
so I'm super excited about getting to wear my summer clothes now because it's finally getting pretty nice out here these days. People are starting to go to the beach and not freezing to death in their bathing suits haha.
I thought I'd just show a bunch of my favorite bathing suits etc today :)

I love colorful striped bathing suits in the summer :) I love the pretty flower on this top, and how the top and bottom ties up. Being able to tie and adjust the size of the bottoms especially is a good idea I think, because everyone is a different size, and this way it always fits after you buy it if your body changes sizes slightly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is a really nice flower top that I have. I just love how the colors go together. It didn't come with bottoms so I just paired it with my black bottoms, this way the top pops more anyways.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one is my favorite! My mom picked it up on one of her trips. I adore Hello Kitty, and have been searching for a bathing suit that looks like this that fits right on my body for a while now, and I was very happy when she gave me this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sometimes I like to wear bathing suit cover ups if we are walking around or I'm not looking my best haha, so these are some nice ones I like to wear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can't wait to go swimming and wear these again this summer :)

Till next time guys,
-Monica :)

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Nice swimsuits.

The hello kitty/ leopard one looks gorgeous! So cute. x

libys11 said...

aaaww how cute is that hello kitty suit!! :D

Animated Confessions