I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tag! Your It

WOULD YOU RATHER???

Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
-Messy hair and nice make-up, because I usually don't spend a whole lot of time on my hair, and sometimes the messy hair look looks good.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
-Eyelashes fall off, because it's less noticeable, and there's always fake lashes.

Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
-Sephora, because there are more brand choices I guess.

Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
-Lipgloss/lipliner look.

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
-Overdone blush

Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
-MC Hammer pants. They are fun haha.

Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
-Tan line that can't be covered, it's summer, everyone has tan lines.

Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
-Bad hair cut, there's always a way to make it work.

Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
-Twitter, because I use youtube everyday.

Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
-Makeup brushes. I really don't mind using my fingers sometimes.

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
-That's a weird question, i mean personal hygiene is really important so it's a must to brush my teeth at least twice a day, so I guess I'd go without washing my hair, but I wouldn't be happy with it haha.

Be Rich or Famous?
-I think that if you're rich you become famous usually and if you become famous you become rich usually too, but i would say rich because I'd like a calm life without paparazzi.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
-Hmm, that's a hard one. I guess an amazing shoe collection. I usually can make it work with any kind of cheap makeup.

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
-Be able to sing, I dance way better than I sing haha.

Have a Computer or a TV?
-A computer, because you can do so much more on it, plus watch tv haha.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
-Stripes, I love my stripes :)

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
-Drink out of a pretty mug.

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
-Chocolates mmmm

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
-Hug :)

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
-Converse, although stilettos are gorgeous converse would be a lot comfortable to wear all the time.

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
-Johnny Depp for sure :)

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
-Tea :)

Pink nails or Blue nails?
-Pink!

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
-I already live in winter-peg haha, so I'd love to live somewhere with sunny beautiful weather all the time.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
-House!

Be kind or funny?
-both? haha, but if I had to pick just one I'd be kind.

Eat Sweets or Cake?
-Sweets mmm, cake fills me up too quick

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
-neither! but I'm soooooooooooo afraid of spiders, so I guess I'd hold a snake.

Wear a necklace or a ring?
-It depends on my mood or my outfit, but I'll say ring because you can't always wear a necklace on an outfit while a ring goes with anything.

Laugh or Smile?
-Both again haha? I guess laugh

Be hated or be a hater?
-Neither? I guess be a hater.. I don't want people hating me :(

Wear Pearls or Beads?
-Pearls :)

If you had to chose,lose your sight or your hearing?
-I just can't answer this question because is terrifying me..

Love or be loved?
-To love the person that loves me :)

I found these questions in someone's blog but i can't remember the name of the blog, I tag whoever wants to have fun answering these questions

No comments: