I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things for keeps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hey everyone Image and video hosting by TinyPic I hope you're all having a lovely night/day. I didn't plan to, but I went shopping a while ago. I was waiting for my prescription to be filled so I can finally get rid of this horribly annoying stomach infection, and decided to stop by a few shops while I counted down the hours. It worked out that I found a bunch of really nice things, so I'm not complaining haha. I usually don't shop at the same stores as everyone else, just because I can usually find a lot more things for the amount of one shirt at those places, plus I love finding different clothes that others here may not have in my favorite secret shops. But in this case I found a bunch of things I loved at a decent price so I was a bit more flexible.



Love these glasses! I love funky bigger glasses with different shapes around the ear rest. This one has a dramatic bump, it's hard to see in the pictures though, bad lighting sorry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm in love with this dress! The pattern and colors really attracted me. Also the bunchy sleeves are adorable hehe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


I don't have enough cover up light sweaters that are black and have long-ish sleeves for working etc, so I needed to get this really cute one when it caught my eye. I also really like the extra string of fabric around the shoulder that has little buttons on it, makes it look really different.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


I love having lots of black skirts that go with everything, it makes it easy to put an outfit together but still keeps it cute and classy. I found this really adorable layered, higher waisted one with little buttons.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Another cute bit lighter weight black cover up with pockets. Again I love the sleeves! They are really nice and big but still not heavy and very flexible, and it just looks so cool with a lot of the extra fabric.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


I found this really adorable short cover up with stripes and super gorgeous buttons. The tag is marked pricey, but it was actually only $10.00
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Adorable simple dress with a chain around the neck line, and nice big pockets in the light skirt. I love wearing dresses like this that I'm able to wear with or without tights.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And last but not least, I got 2 really nice stretchy belts. It was one for $5, so I thought might as well! Most I've seen recently are twice as much and lower quality, so finding these ones I was quite happy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Anyways, hope you girls like my finds :)
-Monica

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Great finds! Love the colours and the print of the blue floral dress, and the black skirt is gorgeous too!
The jacket with stripes looks amazing, the buttons are awesome! And so cheap, so even better. :D
I love your style!

ifashionberry said...

Hey! Cute blog! Cute finds too! When you get the chance check my blog out!
www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com
P.S.- Make sure to follow if you'd like! :)