I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Top 10 Songs


No particular order


1. La Roux - Bulletproof
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2. Good Charlotte- Put your hands on my shoulder
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. Lydia- Stay Awake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
4. Just Surrender - Your Life and Mine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5. My First Kiss - Ke$ha ft. 3OH3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
6. Gold Guns Girls - Metric
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5. You Used To Hold Me - Calvin Harris
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
6. That Boy That Girl - Hadouken!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
7. Rome - Phoenix
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
8. Is There A Ghost - Band of Horses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
9. Polygraph Right Now - The Spill Canvas
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10. Hero - Skillet
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments: