I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Friday, July 30, 2010

What's in the purse?

Hey everyone,
so I finally got this done! I've been meaning to sit down and make this blog post only for...FOREVER!
Looking at other girls posts/videos, it's pretty neat seeing how differently some people pack for their day.
Now for my purse! I love having bigger purses, because I feel the need to carry a lot of stuff with me haha. Honestly I feel like a turtle somedays while I search for something in my messy crowded purse; I feel like I carry my entire house with me at all times haha. I need to start packing less, because it's starting to look like everything I carry is a necessity.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-My hello kitty change purse, I always need change for bus fair etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-My hello kitty wallet, a must obviously, need my ID etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-My blackberry cell phone, need it with me at all times
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-N.Y.C Collor Wheel blush
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Brush and my Kliik glasses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Aussie aussome volume hairspray
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


-Rimmel max volume mascara, Revlon colorstay eyeliner, any brushes I'll need for re-touching
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


-lip gloss and lots of it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Covergirl Trublend
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation and powder
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Sunglasses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-keys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-eye shadow
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Headphones A MUST
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Pens=handy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Toothpaste, travel brush, and mouth wash- never knnowww..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




5 comments:

Nora-Schu said...

Cute post! Looove your pink brushes!

Marie said...

Interesting post!:D I enjoy knowing what one has inside their bags!:D

I am your newest follower!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Jonna said...

Great post :D It's so interesting to see what others' have inside their bags :D x

Lucka said...

cute collection! I love your cell phone ahh !!!:)*in love *

Essikatariina said...

Im so jealous cause ive heard so much good when it comes to covergirl products, but we dont have them in finland=(
Anyways, you have a great blog!

xoxo