I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whitney Eve Line!


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
So I have been obsessed for quite a while with the shows The City and The Hills. My favorite person on the show is defiantly Whitney, I just think she is so down to earth and inspiring and I love her style. I've been rooting for her line to come out since I saw her first couple items she created. Recently I watched the cast on The After Show and she looked stunning, and seemed extremely proud of herself for everything she has concurred. I'm in love with her entire line, and really see myself wearing some of her deigns someday soon (when I have the money haha).
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



7 comments:

Anna Mae said...

i was totallllllly just watching that tonite!!! lol i LOVE whitney(: she's done an amazing job with her fashion line. if i had the money her designs would definitely be in my closet too!

Tangerine Fairy said...

not bad ..I like it..especially the last one

Tangerine Fairy said...

not bad ..I like it..especially the last one

Amandita said...

Amazing,,, oh Im so happy for her =) LOL... Im obsesses with the city I love Withney she is an inspiration to me , the hills not so much anymore...
BTW I m loving your blog =)

FASHION ICE said...

love whitney eve's line & the city!! im also a wpg blogger!! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

Jonna said...

I've seen only few episodes of The Hills and The City, but I don't like it.. I didn't even know at first if it's a series with very bad actors/actress or is it a some kind of reality show with a planned storyline..

Anyway, some of those designs are lovely! I love especially that pink skirt and the two last dresses. x

FASHION ICE said...

thx 4 following, im following u back! xo