I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Current song obsessions

No particular order

1. Cant sleep - Armchair cynics
2. This is for keeps - The spill canvas
3. Odessa - Caribou
4. Bennie and the jets - Elton john
5. Thinking of you - Katy perry
6. Candy land wedding - Kill paradise
7. Monster - Meg and Dia
8. Take a shot - Millionaires
9. I know I know I know - Tegan and Sara
10. Shake it Shake it - Thomas Tantrum
11. First love - Uffie
12. I caught fire (in your eyes) - The Used
13. I like it - Enrique Iglesias

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Marie said...

I like Thinking of You too!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Rina said...

Interesting blog)

follow me http://rinakatharios.blogspot.com/

FASHION ICE said...

great song picks! xxo

Alee said...

I'm a Meg and Dia fan too. I only know about them because I used to work at Claire's and they played their songs constantly.