I came, I Saw, Therefore I blogged...


Sunday, August 1, 2010

TAG - YOU'RE IT!

TAG! I'M IT! :)

Three names I go by:
1. Monica
2. Mon
3. Monique

Three jobs I have had:
1. Claire's
2. Office data entry
3. Safeway/Starbucks

Three places I have lived:
1. Vancouver
2. Calgary
3. Winnipeg

Three favorite drinks:
1. Strawberries and Cream frappuccino
2. Pepsi/Coke
3. Peach Juice

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Whipeout
3. Project Runway

Three places I have been:
1. Florida
2. Vancouver
3. Winnipeg

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Paris
2. Vegas
3. Hawaii

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Seinfeld
2. Sex & the City
3. 8 simple rules

Three favorite foods:
1. Burgers
2. Tacos
3. Chinese food (any)

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Concealer
2. Eyeliner
3. Lipgloss

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Seeing my boyfriend this summer!
2. My birthday (August 14th)
3. The future :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Three people I tag:
ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!! <3

No comments: